Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gazetteer of Saxe-Coburn complete!

At last the day has come when Herr Grüber has completed his masterwork!

Both halves of the epic two volume Gazetteer of Saxe-Coburn und Buchholz are now complete with the release of The Gazetteer of Saxe-Coburn.

It's jam-packed with everything the would-be visitor to the duchy needs to know from local customs and food to celebrity gossip and engravings. Grab your copy today for only 37 Björk plus tax! If you write within the next 6 months we'll send you a complimentary potato at no extra cost.

But wait, there's more! Not only has Herr Grüber completed the gazetteer, you can also now view the history, army and people of Gross Wurttemstein! Don't delay, read today!

1 comment:

  1. The last time I placed an order with Grüber I ended up on so many mailing lists that my hallway table became obscured by advertising material.

    My manservant Trivet was occupied for many long hours melting the broken wax seals into candles ("waste not, want not" is the watchword in my household).

    If I see another envelope informing me that "You may have won 10,000 florins!!!", my coachmen shall call on the publisher and horsewhip him through the town.

    ReplyDelete